I Shot J.R. Ewing Vintage 1980's Original T-Shirt Iron On Transfer
- "Who shot J.R.?" is an advertising catchphrase that American network CBS created in 1980 to promote the television series Dallas. It referred to the mystery surrounding a murder attempt against villain J. R. Ewing in the show's third-season finale "A House Divided". The mystery and its catchphrase became a global phenomenon, with international odds-makers setting odds for the culprit. The mystery was not resolved until the fourth episode of the fourth season titled "Who Done It" which aired eight months later, with an estimated 83 million viewers tuning in. The catchphrase has a strong legacy in pop culture and the format helped popularize the cliffhanger ending for television series.
- Very Rare Vintage Original T-Shirt Iron On Transfer
- Who shot J.R.? Vintage 1980's Original T-Shirt Iron On Transfer
- This Transfer is backed with white with glitter accents so it can be pressed onto either a light or dark colored shirt.
- This Design is Approx 8"(H) x 9"(W) Image
- Image as shown in the photo
- Rare Vintage Item so buy now!!
This is only one design of a HUGE collection of Vintage Transfers I have and am getting ready to begin selling and will be adding new ones each week as time allows. I have limited numbers of each transfer so if you see it and want it then it is best to get it quick!! I won't be going back in time to get any more :-)
I have tested many of the designs and they work well. The colors are much brighter once pressed than in the photos showing the actual transfer. I have included sample images of a design I have pressed onto a shirt showing this. I can in no way guarantee each and every transfer after all these years... I can only show you that I got them to work beautifully.
I have a Professional Hot Press and I highly recommend you getting a professional T Shirt place to apply for you and to never attempt this at home with a standard iron as it will not get hot enough and you will not be able to achieve to the required even pressure.
Purchase this to press and wear or save it in it's original vintage transfer form!
~No Refunds~ as I can in no way be there to see what happened when you pressed and I will always send the transfer in the condition I state...However... I feel I should leave a window open and I will accept back a transfer if and only if it is in the same condition it was when I sent it to you....Unused and Undamaged. Contact me and we can work it out.
Sharp Edge Designs - Hampton, Virginia - Michelle